Give Away Samples: “Free” is Everyone’s Favorite Word
Fulcrum helps the marketers to Customer Acquisition strategies better and engage the users on their mobile devices based on their needs, preferences, and interactions. To segment the data, collect relevant information regarding the customers like gender, age, location, preferences and the like. These datasets can then be subsequently used in segmenting the users. These different segments of customers have to be then communicated with messages that suit the specific audience according to their characteristics. Targeting a specific segment of the audience with the right message can prove to be much more effective than developing a strategy for a wide spectrum of users with no common characteristics or interests.
At its best, guerrilla marketing nets you direct offline exposure via foot trafficthat can be as targeted as the location you choose, as well as word of mouth buzz through people talking about and sharing your marketing on Instagram, Snapchat, blogs, etc. online.
- Location, location, location: Consider foot traffic, type of traffic and where you can get not just maximum exposure, but exposure to the right people.
- Hit or miss: Guerrilla marketing can be easy for consumers to ignore unless your creativity gives people a reason to pause. The better your idea, the more thought-out your strategy for getting a reaction, the more likely your marketing is to work.
- Your creative should align with your goals: Even if you capture attention, the real challenge is coming up with creative assets that get your brand or your message across.
- Consider unforeseen variables: City laws, weather, noise, theft, etc. can get in the way of executing an effective campaign.
- Don’t annoy people or break laws: Since it’s aggressive, these tactics can annoy consumers if done wrong and actually harm your brand. As a rule, do things that delight people.
- Use it to complement your online marketing and vice versa: People should be able to connect the dots between your offline marketing and your brand online. It's best if they at least have the name of your brand, so they know what to google.
Direct Marketing Services for Customer Acquisition
Whether you’re looking to build awareness, drive calls or convert leads to customers, our 10+ combined years of direct marketing expertise will help you get better results. Our best direct marketing campaigns use data modeling, data insights, compelling offers and high-quality fieldwork, telemarketing and sales team to help increase response for your customer acquisition campaigns. We deliver the results.